State Urban Poverty Alleviation Cell
The functions of State UPA Cell, headed by CE-cum-Director (UD) as a State Nodal Officer for Swarna Jayanti Shahari Rozgar Yojana (SJSRY) will be :
- Guide and Monitor SJSRY for the proper implementation of all its components.
- Provide suitable policy directions on poverty and livelihoods related issues, keeping in view programme like SJSRY, JNNURM and RAY.
- Facilitate the convergence with SJSRY of policies and other programmes impacting on the urban poor.
- Liaise with the State Level Banker's Committee for credit flow to Urban Poor Micro-Enterprenuers and Self-Help Groups.
- Receive and distribute Central and State funds to the DUDAs/ULBs for implementation of the SJSRY and
- Closely work with National/State Resource centre(s) for capacity building/training/skill development training of all stakeholders to ensure the effective implementation of SJSRY.
- Nodal Officer, CE-cum-Director (UD)
- Er. J. Basar, Programme Officer, Dy. Director (Arch.)
- UDC & Assistant cum Computer Operator